What is YouTube Marketing?
YouTube Marketing is the concept in which you can promote your business or products via YouTube. By posting videos on the company’s Channel or using ads on YouTube.
Do you know YouTube is the world’s 2nd largest search engine and 3rd most visited site, followed by Google & Facebook! Founded in 2005, YouTube was established to upload and share videos of educational concepts. Since then, YouTube is booming! According to experts, 2021 is bound to witness over 1.86 billion active YouTube users. This blog helps you to know how YouTube marketing effective for your business nowadays.
Types of Videos Work Best On YouTube
- Explainer & Tutorial Videos: A well-designed concept and guides always help your viewers and give your customers satisfaction.
- Thought Leader Interviews: The interviews with the leaders and industry experts can help you increase your brand value.
- Video Blogs/ Vlogs: Vlogs are the concept you create your blog in the video form. By creating attractive Vlogs, You can attract an audience to your Channel.
- Customer Testimonial: A happy customer is a significant achievement for your business. This type of videos gives you the trust of the viewers.
- Product Demonstrations: Product Demonstration videos are short videos. It gives the information of product quality and benefits.
Is YouTube Useful for Marketing?
- If one starts with a small business, one must constantly try to reach the products and services to the maximum audience without breaking the chain.
- You can use YouTube Marketing for your business in a cost-effective way. And which helps to grow your business if you used it regularly as a part of your marketing strategy.
Some Advantages that YouTube provides to your business
1.Enter the market of YouTube’s Traffic
YouTube online video grows globally, with over 4 billion videos viewed daily. If you want to use YouTube for your business, you can reach your audience by creating videos and advertising on other people’s videos. A billion people visit YouTube each month on a global level.
2.Your google search increases by marketing on YouTube
If noticed carefully, you will see that videos appear more often in Google search results. That means videos are treated as necessary as the text pages by Google, which can be done by creating high-quality articles on the website and complementing them with videos on YouTube. which helps to build backlinks to your site, i.e. people searching will more often land them on your site.
By adding YouTube to your list of marketing strategies for the business, the web site’s authority by default gets increased. And the more authoritative the website becomes in Google’s search engine, the pages will get a higher rank in any searches on the engine.
3.Your Content Never Dies
YouTube videos for business can help you to re-modify and re-purpose already existing content and thus save cost on any expensive types of equipment.
Re-modifying content that already exists has proven an effective type of content marketing since a large group of audience can be reached who love a specific content type.
4.Grow Your Audience Worldwide
To attract new visitors consistently, creating the video content plays a vital role who otherwise would never have encountered your business. YouTube videos help you to reach masses across the globe irrespective of any language barrier. Being a fluent English speaker gives you an edge since 30% of all views on YouTube is English speaking market, and hence you can capture that with excellent content. Plus, providing captions on your videos can help to reach new audiences as different needs of people are catered to.
5.Build Your Email List on YouTube
An added advantage of using YouTube for business is that you can build your email list as and when your content proves valuable and connecting.
There is a wide range of software’s that allow you to embed the sign-up form directly in the Youtube videos and can be used wisely. By stopping the Video temporarily, a viewer can be asked to enter the email address and subscribe to the video list and then continue.
6.Your viewers will promote and buy from you
Audiences that feel the personal touch in the videos are more likely to convert. Trust is very important for any business, and that can be built by connecting and relating to them at an emotional level.
Many research suggests professional services and other companies; if a video of a person promoting the different product and services of the company drives traffic to a landing page, it vastly improves the leads and sales list.
7.Attract your audience with Adwords for the videos
Google AdWords used for Video helps to get laser-focused access to the entire user-base, and by advertising on videos, there are high chances that the audience will watch and search for them. One of the best advantages of AdWords for Video is that you’ll only pay for engaged views. A view is considered to be engaged if the user watches the ad for more than 30 seconds. In another manner, if your video ad is skipped by a viewer, then you won’t pay anything for the skipped ad.
The best benefit of AdWords for Video is the potential to grow your audience through ‘earned views’. These views are charged free but earned if any individual chooses to watch the video ad and watches one or more videos on your YouTube channel within a 7-day window.
The initial 2-4 videos need to be of good content since most of the users who watch 2-4 videos are more likely to subscribe to your Channel Chanel.
8.Make Money with AdSense for Video
Creating regular video content gives you the way to earn some money directly from your videos, using Google’s AdSense for Video programme.
What is YouTube Marketing Strategies to promote your business?
- YouTube is the Most Used Video Streaming Application in All Over the World. It attracts all age groups starting from 5 yrs old. It depends on the choice of everyone. It includes all sorts of content, knowledge or entertainment.
- It’s the easiest way to attract your audience and understand your concept with the help of visuals.
- There is a lot of crowd on youtube, and everybody wants to take and keep it in your hand. So to promote your business on this platform, you need to walk for miles. But How?
- The first step is to get a channel for your brand or business. Or yourself if you are a brand.
- It’s great if you already have a channel then you need to maintain our voice. You upload everything on your Channel related to your brand or business, from the display icons to the videos to the colour aspects to everything else.
- In the about section, you can add a brief description of your brand. Add some call to action links in the same (direct to your website).
- Be consistent in adding new videos and content related to your brand on your Channel. Your viewers are watching a number of videos, inconsistency in uploading your content will down shadow you. To get better results, recognition rate, upload your videos within 2 to 3 days.
- Add interactive videos. You can ask them for their feedback or suggestion. Also, ask for any question they have? This will help you to know customers likes and dislikes and helps to create bond you’re your prospects.
- You can Add transcripts and closed captions to avoid language and visual barriers.
- Your thumbnails and description describe in a creative and unique way; After all, it is the face of your Video.
- Create a title that is easy to find. Create a unique title that can be searched easily. Or you can enhance it by adding it to YouTube voice search.
- One of the best ways to connect with influencers is to market you as a brand.
- Track you Channel’s performance, acquire audience insights, cross-promote your videos, and keep a close check on your competitors. Plan your strategies accordingly.
- Remember! The main aim should be that you should be identified among all your competitors.
- Grow your business with the help of YouTube analytics to look at:
- Watch Time: It shows you how much time is spent on watching your content by people.
- Traffic Sources: Analyzes and allows for tracking the sources from where the visitors landed on your Video.
- Demographics: Helps you to know the geographical reach of your viewers.
- Subscribers: This gives you an idea of how many people subscribed/ unsubscribed from your Channel.
- Thus we can see that YouTube marketing takes your business to altogether new heights. If used properly and strategically with the right emotional level to the mass audience, it is also cost-effective than most traditional marketing campaigns. So what are you waiting for?
- Bring YouTube marketing strategies right away into your business and reap the rewards effectively