Cryptocurrency has taken the internet by storm, and everyone wants to know about cryptocurrency and be a part of it. Learning to use a cryptocurrency wallet can be easy if you have good knowledge but choosing the right wallet is essential. Mobile wallets and bitcoin wallets are the same as one another. We use mobile wallets for storing money and making transactions. The bitcoin wallet is used to store cryptocurrencies and also bitcoin.
It is used to store and keep track of your bitcoins. It also contains bitcoins private keys along with bitcoins. The traditional wallet is secured from unauthorized users and is secured by a password. In comparison, a bitcoin wallet can be only accessed by its owner by using biometrics or a digital signature.
There are various blockchain platforms. Similarly, we have different bitcoin wallets to choose from; they all are well known for their unique features.
Following are the best five cryptocurrency wallets in India –
- Ledger Nano
Details of cryptocurrency wallets –
WazirX has nearly 2 million users on its platform. So it is India’s largest growing crypto exchange platform. It is also India’s most trusted Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange platform. It allows you to trade, buy and sell cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more. WazirX has its token known as WRX. It is based on an auto-matching P2P engine—one of its kind in the world.
You can buy cryptocurrencies by depositing INR with the help of IMPS or UPI. On this platform, the funds can be withdrawn and deposited in 24 hours. The lowest withdrawal fee in India is zero. In contrast, the highest referral commission is 50%, with no upper cap in India.
Key Features of WazirX –
- Simple, user-friendly interface.
- Instant (KYC) verification.
- Low spot trading fees for buying crypto instantly.
- Sell and Buy crypto via bank account.
- Mobile applications available and support all devices.
- Zero trading fees; Peer-To-Peer (P2P) crypto trading.
Coinbase is a United States-based platform launched in 2012. It is also available in 100+ countries, including India. Coinbase was initially for Bitcoin trading; only later on, it started adding other cryptocurrencies. Now it accepts all the top currencies, including ethereum and the famous Dogecoin.
Key Features of Coinbase –
- Coinbase has a simple and interactive user interface.
- It is a secure way for investing and trading cryptocurrencies.
- Features over 25 cryptocurrencies.
- It has low charges. Anyone with a Coinbase account can use it for free.
ZebPay is a user-friendly mobile application used for trading. It is also available for android users and provides stable access for the exchange of cryptocurrencies. By using ZebPay, 98% of the coins are stored in cold wallets, 3rd party security, robust internal controls and many more. ZebPay wallet is secured by the owner’s fingerprint or a PIN lock not to be accessed by unauthorized users.
Key Features of ZebPay –
- It has advanced security features such as a fingerprint lock system (biometrics).
- You can trade across six euro-crypto pairs and five crypto-crypto pairs.
- Set rate alerts.
- Trade across any devices.
- Zebpay has a robust application programming interface (API).
BuyUcoin platform has over 350,000+ users to date. Users can buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies in INR and fiat currency by using the BuyUcoin wallet. It is a global cryptocurrency exchange platform available in India too. Their mission is to bring cryptocurrency into a million Indian pockets.
You can buy, sell, exchange, trade various digital assets like Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum and much more available in the crypto market.
Key Features of BuyUcoin –
- 3-factor authentication for trading crypto.
- Safe and secure environment.
- 95% of the user’s funds are kept in cold storage by using this platform.
Ledger nano was founded in the year 2014. Two hardware wallets are introduced by Ledger Nano named Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X.
These are USB storage wallets that can store, send and receive your bitcoins, helping you trade these cryptocurrencies by using blockchain. It can store private keys for cryptocurrency in an offline manner. It supports a total of 27 coins and 1500+ tokens for the wallet.
Key Features of Ledger Nano –
- It has a unique security feature that enables the user to enter a 24-word phrase for recovery if the private key is stolen.
- Cryptocurrencies are secure using the above-specified feature.
- It is a certified hardware wallet.
- It can store your digital currencies offline.
How will you pick the best cryptocurrency wallet?
- Gain practical knowledge about cryptocurrency.
- Identify your requirements for cryptocurrency trading.
- Which coins does the platform support?
- What are the fees for transactions?
- Go through all the available platforms in your country.
- Test and revise the security measures that a cryptocurrency wallet offers.
- Choose a trusted cryptocurrency platform.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully.